Legal action against wife for cheating

my wife characterless they love some other person they are threaten last 3 year morally , mantel y, and physically etc. She are gone to home town without information. they are many time telling me if you betting or any action than go to court take legal action. Wife father are also support they did not understanding. wife father are not picking phone and not given me son.

Answers (3)

329 votes

File a case for ground cruelty for divorce and also file a case for custody of child in the family court, further if you don't want to go for divorce you can file for restitution of conjugal rights if you still want to lead married life with her.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

186 votes

Dear friend,
Yes what she says to an extent correct ,that no laws will take action against wife on complain if husband ,that's attitude of Indian court but if you have certain proof then PM l have dealt cases where court has taken action against wife and family as well but it's take time and good contest in court , so the rest you can meet our office for detail .OFC : pankaj Kumar .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
291 votes

I would firstly suggest that you try if there is a possibility of settlement. If there is no chance of amicably settling the dispute then you could try initiating the following legal actions.

You could file a complaint against your wife with the jurisdictional police and also mention about your child being taken away without your consent and knowledge.

You could also file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and also file a case for custody of your child. However i request you to meet an Advocate with the complete details for clarity.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles