Is there a way i can get away from maintenance if wife is working

we had divorce and put a false case and asked for maintenance there are lot of false cases she slaped on me and my family but on case is that he is not working and i should give her maintenance of 6k per month but i have job which pays me 6k and all my money is going on that lady i cannot feed my parents but later we discovered that she is having a job and earning 20k per month now when we went to our lawyer to show proof that she is working he said its too late high court have already given judgement . But is there any other way so that i can escape from paying that lady salary so i can feed my family

if you have solid evidence like salary slips and bank statements to show that your wife is earning 20000 per month and she cheated the courts by providing false evidence, then you may file for a revision petition in high court.
Revision petition should be filed with in 30 days or else a new case should be filed in High court.

when we went to our lawyer to show proof that she is working he said its too late high court have already given judgement . But is there any other way so that i can escape from paying that lady salary so i can feed my family.

There is no problem u put it back to high Court that this is interim maintenance only. Plz bring your file so that it would be easy to assist u in this regard

hi,
you can file petition before the family court which granted the interim maintenance to your wife. your wife is not entitled for any amount of maintenance no. of supreme court and high court judgements will support you. you approach court you're having very good case.