Is Interim maintenance eligible for earning spouse and kids not living

12-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
married in 2007. filed divorce case on my wife in 2022 Jan. she filed 498A and 4/Dp in March 2023. We have 2 boys 12 & 15 yrs.Boys and I left the house &living separately since 2021 Nov. I was and am the caretaker and financial provider since children were born and was also maintaining the house Kids mother has filed for Interim maintenance . Is she eligible for maintenance as kids are not living with her and she is earning.

Answer #1
hi the question of granting interim maintenance would depend on the grounds filed by her and the grounds raised in that petition anf based on that it would be decided and you could also file quash petition against section 498A and other sectioms