Indian married in India & now a British citizen file divorce in India

Can an Indian,,whose marriage was solemnised in INDIA,but now a British citizen can file divorce petition in India ?

Yes he can file a divorce in India if they have got married according to HINDU MARRIAGE ACT,1955 and at the time of marriage they got married in India according to HINDU rituals then he can file a divorce petition in Indian court even though after marriage he had taken a British citizenship.

Yes a person who is an Indian and whose marriage was solemnised in India but now a British citizen can get divorce in India. The jurisdiction which the court sees is that where the marriage was solemnised.

Yes, a petition for divorce can be filed in India. However, this petition will lie (a) either in the District Court of the city where the marriage was solemnised, (b) District Court where the spouse lives in India or (c) where the couple last resided.