In-laws want divorce. my sister is pregnant. In laws want her to abort

My sis marriage with a guys who is divorced is a second wife after marriage family behavior vry bad ..she is pregnant and left house for family torching. in-laws wants divorce. ..and claims thats do what ever you want to do they r not give a penny of rupes..and forced to abort the child . What we can for it ...

Answers (3)

334 votes

Hey you can initiate three cases against the husband as well as in laws. An FIR of 498-A, 323, 504, 3/4 D.P. Act, A maintenance Section 125 Cr.P.C. case as well as Domestic Violence Case. By filing these case you can grip them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

317 votes

Without further delay file for a complaint of 498a , and do mention that the in laws want you to abort the child. As they don't want to carry on with the marriage you need to take and stand and then take your legal steps.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
297 votes

you can file a report in the police station against the family members for cruelty, forced abortion and dowry demand....this report is the FIR which will be registered against them, as for the money, you can institute case under domestic violence act and also for maintenance, and seek monetary help from your husband

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles