In-laws refused to accept notice of RCR, what to do ?

I send notice under section 9 RCR to my in laws because I don't know my husband'S address but my in laws has not accept notice .now what I have do further

Answers (2)

350 votes

You can file file petition in the court for RCR . When the court ask for about notice than you have to produce post receipt. So there no issue about not receiving notice by to your in laws.
For further quarry you may contact Lawrato.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

66 votes

you may file RCR application u/s 9 H.M Act in Family Court. keep Notice and acknowledgement slips and any other evidence.
also you need to identify your husbands address for notice or summons to delivered post filling Application, So. its Better to ready with Address.
further Suggested for Personal Consulting.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles