In-laws refused to accept notice of RCR, what to do ?

I send notice under section 9 RCR to my in laws because I don't know my husband'S address but my in laws has not accept notice .now what I have do further

You can file file petition in the court for RCR . When the court ask for about notice than you have to produce post receipt. So there no issue about not receiving notice by to your in laws.
For further quarry you may contact Lawrato.

you may file RCR application u/s 9 H.M Act in Family Court. keep Notice and acknowledgement slips and any other evidence.
also you need to identify your husbands address for notice or summons to delivered post filling Application, So. its Better to ready with Address.
further Suggested for Personal Consulting.