In-laws doing mental harassment want to take legal action

in laws treat me like furniture husband dont treat or respect me and my family i m pregnant of 4 months staying at my mothers place what steps should i take well to improve life

Answers (2)

165 votes

You should take a decision. If you want to continue with your marriage then you need to clearly tell your husband and in-laws that you are not going to tolerate any kind of ill treatment. You should talk about it to your parents and accordinly counselling may be done. If you dont want to continue with the marriage then there are many legal remedies available for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

175 votes

First of all you all need to cope up with each other and try to find out what's wrong in the relationship... Discussion of any problem is the the best solution... Legal action is not required in all situation.
Or you if you still wanna go ahead you can contact me here for meeting which would be more suitable for you and your case.

Rohit Kumar

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Our daughter on law doesn't stay with us sonce she conceived though our son is staying with us. She has taken our granddaughter, now 5 yr old, wit…

Read More

I am a hindu. My wife wants to convert to a catholic and wants my parents and me also to convert. When we refused she started breaking hindu idols bre…

Read More

Im a govt employee.I would like to marry a women who is having a female baby.she was left by her ex husband four years back.but he didn't give div…

Read More

Dear sir Mere aur mere wife ke bich me divorce ka case 31/8/16 se chal raha hai .ab o mere pariwar walo par 498A ka case karne ke liye sp aur DIG ko a…

Read More