Implication of rent agreement signed without my conent

Sir we 4 students thought took a flat in gurgaon but i am not confirmed bcz my parents not agree and they called me they made rent agreement or lease for 11 months and i was not sign on that paper but they right my name on that paper i have never seen that flat not owner not brooker so now they said give legal notice my question is is there legal notice charged on me bcz i never sign on any paper please help me

hi,
if you didnot signed any paper document or before notary or any where then you will not be prosecuted and not be liable for any thing, if they will send you any legal notice then, you call me.

thanks

You are not liable for any amount, if you have not signed any document. Your friends cannot pressurise you for paying the rent if you have not stayed with them. you can file a complaint against your friends in police if they threat you for this. If they send any legal notice give reply to the said notice and file complaint against them for threatening and extortion of money. take legal help if required.