Implication of rent agreement signed without my conent

Sir we 4 students thought took a flat in gurgaon but i am not confirmed bcz my parents not agree and they called me they made rent agreement or lease for 11 months and i was not sign on that paper but they right my name on that paper i have never seen that flat not owner not brooker so now they said give legal notice my question is is there legal notice charged on me bcz i never sign on any paper please help me

Answers (2)

99 votes

if you didnot signed any paper document or before notary or any where then you will not be prosecuted and not be liable for any thing, if they will send you any legal notice then, you call me.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

295 votes

You are not liable for any amount, if you have not signed any document. Your friends cannot pressurise you for paying the rent if you have not stayed with them. you can file a complaint against your friends in police if they threat you for this. If they send any legal notice give reply to the said notice and file complaint against them for threatening and extortion of money. take legal help if required.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles