I'm a married woman and I'm in a relationship with other.

In Divorce Law
My marriage hasn't been registered in the court, I have two children but i don't want them to be with me, I want to divorce my husband but he isn't even allowing me to step out from the house, my parents are also not supporting me as I had married him against my parents opinion. Can I live in with the guy with whom I'm in a relationship after that I will file divorce petition.

Even though your marriage hasn't been registered the marriage is still valid if all the rites and rituals were performed as per the Hindu marriage law.

you can live in with the guy but you can't marry him until you get divorce.

so you should either file for Divorce or judicial Seperation.

for detailed instructions contact me.

Mam, if your marriage is done as per Hindu rites than it is considered as marriage before the eye of law. Now if you leave your husband and reside with your boyfriend than this will be considered as adultery and your husband may file an FIR against you and your boyfriend.
The only way in your case to file a divorce case we need to sit across table and prepare the strategy as because Hindu law has specifically described the grounds of divorce. Please contact me so we can discuss furtheer.
Regards