I want Child custody and divorce from my husband after a marriage of 7

11-Jun-2024 (In Divorce Law)
I want to leave the house with my girl child of age 7 years without the husband notice. My girl has speech problem although she is brainy and can do other activities normally like other kids. In that case how can I preserve her custody to me. What are the laws if father tries to snatch her from me. What can be done lf husband file a case , should I file the first. The first filling will give me some advantages over him.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
852 votes
Well, you can leave the Home with your child, considering, the child is minor and dependent upon you for her daily activities and needs. If your Husband files a case against you, alleging,that, you have illegally took the child along with you, then, you can defend yourself via appointing me or any other lawyer of your choice + parallely you can now or in future file a case to seek Child Custody from court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
896 votes
Dear queriest, if you are willing to take your daughter with you that means the custody of your daughter is already with you, in case he doesn't allow you to take your daughter and you leave the house without taking her, then you can file for Custody of your daughter, for more information about the same kindly call me.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."