I am a men, being harassed & threatened by wife and her parents

19-May-2024 (In Divorce Law)
My wife thread me on whatsapp too. Always fight with me. She beat my child. Her uncle threatend me you donot know dowry act, dv act, 498a etc.

Answer #1
hi if she and her family members are threatening to file false cases against you and other family members amd causing you harassement then you could file petition for divorce or separation on the ground that there is no cohabitation among the members
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
you can call me tomorrow. I will guide you through this issue. no need to hesitate to contact me.
I will clear your problem. or you can come to my office for further information clarification about your issue..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato