Husband wants divorce as wife filed false case u/s 498A against him

Wife filed false 498a against husband and other family members. Now husband want divorce as due to seoeration of 2.5 years and cruelty as filed fake 498 a case against husband.

You can file a application for Restitution of Conjugal Right, with Prayer stating that you are not ready to give Divorce to your Wife.
Your wife will automatically ask for Divorce,... If she agreed to come with you , then you can decide further... line of action

Dear Sir,
Husband can file for Divorce under Cruelty filing a false case is also cruelty. You can contact an advocate for a detailed discussion on how to proceed and file for Divorce . If you have children? are they with your wife ? then you can file for custody/access along with your Divorce prayers.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

If any competent court has declared that the wife did file a false 498 A of the IPC, then the act of the wife amounts to cruelty and the husband can seek divorce. There are certain grounds on which court can grant divorce and cruelty is one of them.