Husband want to file case for mental harassment, please advise.

my cousin brother got married 1.5 yr ago. couple is not compatible. his wife want divorce and ask to return the money car and other gift giben by his father. his father is govt employee with 8-9 lakh per annum salary. but she says they spent 50 lakh in marriage and 20 lakh on her education.can we file black money or source of this much money via court or income tax dept.?? my brother is started on antidepressent treatment one month after marriage can v file mental harrasment case?? what are option for my brother he dont want divorce.no child. brother is still studying doing post graduation. please reply

You didn't write yours your bhabhi is living with your brother or not .according to the situation we can advice you best but any way you can give to income tax about the source of income if she say they spent so moch of amount .ithink it's better if you do settle this issue by the interference of respected family of both side .

Why ur brothr still want to live with that women. U should choose/delay divorce.
U can also file case source of money showed Tax evasion case on Brothr Fathr in Law, also can file case for brother harrasment with medical reports.