Husband want to file case for mental harassment, please advise.

my cousin brother got married 1.5 yr ago. couple is not compatible. his wife want divorce and ask to return the money car and other gift giben by his father. his father is govt employee with 8-9 lakh per annum salary. but she says they spent 50 lakh in marriage and 20 lakh on her education.can we file black money or source of this much money via court or income tax dept.?? my brother is started on antidepressent treatment one month after marriage can v file mental harrasment case?? what are option for my brother he dont want child. brother is still studying doing post graduation. please reply

Answers (2)

136 votes

You didn't write yours your bhabhi is living with your brother or not .according to the situation we can advice you best but any way you can give to income tax about the source of income if she say they spent so moch of amount .ithink it's better if you do settle this issue by the interference of respected family of both side .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

313 votes

Why ur brothr still want to live with that women. U should choose/delay divorce.
U can also file case source of money showed Tax evasion case on Brothr Fathr in Law, also can file case for brother harrasment with medical reports.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles