Husband want divorce as wife had physical relation with another man

 I am 27 year old. my marriage had 1 year & 11 month. My wife had a extra affair with other boy in 9 month and they had a legal document of maitri karar ans they had a phisycal relationship. so i want to divorce so what are the rules.

Answers (5)

133 votes

If they have maitri karar then on the basis of the same you may file a case for divorce...........

Adv Suneeta R Shukla

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

90 votes

You can get the divorce from your wife. You have to follow legal procedures of hindu marriage act for getting divorce. You have to submit this maitry karar as an evidence and also another reliable documents on which the court can be relied for you divorce.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
211 votes

Yes as your wife lives with another man with maitry karar you can file a diavorce case after obtain copy of maitry karar.

You can also file a criminal complain as per section 494 against your wife and his partner.

For more information call me.

115 votes

You can file divorce case at your local jurisdiction under section 13 (a) of Hindu marriage act. Keep your all proofs with you and file for divorce. If you have questioned proofs with you than it will easy for you.

276 votes

you have need to make a petition in family court for the divorce as per Hindu marriage act sec. 13(1). U need to file divorce petition. if you need any help regarding this matter, u can ask another question on this website.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles