Husband want divorce as wife had physical relation with another man

I am 27 year old. my marriage had 1 year & 11 month. My wife had a extra affair with other boy in 9 month and they had a legal document of maitri karar ans they had a phisycal relationship. so i want to divorce so what are the rules.

If they have maitri karar then on the basis of the same you may file a case for divorce...........

Adv Suneeta R Shukla

You can get the divorce from your wife. You have to follow legal procedures of hindu marriage act for getting divorce. You have to submit this maitry karar as an evidence and also another reliable documents on which the court can be relied for you divorce.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Yes as your wife lives with another man with maitry karar you can file a diavorce case after obtain copy of maitry karar.

You can also file a criminal complain as per section 494 against your wife and his partner.

For more information call me.

You can file divorce case at your local jurisdiction under section 13 (a) of Hindu marriage act. Keep your all proofs with you and file for divorce. If you have questioned proofs with you than it will easy for you.

you have need to make a petition in family court for the divorce as per Hindu marriage act sec. 13(1). U need to file divorce petition. if you need any help regarding this matter, u can ask another question on this website.