Husband transfers properties to brother's name to deny maintenance

Since 1.5 yr I am staying away from my husband house and staying with my parents.I had filed domestic violence and maintenance under section 125cr p.c n 23(2), sec12 in Feb 2016. He has submitted his account details in the court in April 2018.This case is at family court saket.he is given the details of the account which does not have balance and was a normal saving account which he was hardly using it. however I am sure he was other accounts too and he is a income tax payer also. Through sources i have come to know that he has made all this assets on his brother name so that he can play safe and does not want to show anything in the court too. My questions are as follows -: 1) I have his pan card and adhaar card number.How can I find out how many accounts he has presently in the indian bank? 2)How much income tax is he paying ? 3) Details of his assets on his name ? 4) He has run to Australia in 2017 now how can I challenge him in court.

Answers (3)

59 votes

I do not understand one thing. You got a lawyer and he is handling your cases. You have a case pending and your lawyer is assisting. If I am not wrong, you are also paying him. If that is so, why do not you ask the same question to your lawyer. Why are you posting such silly questions on our profile? You people are always for a hunt of free advise even if you have better approach for it. After reading your query, I have no doubt to conclude that you are fake and poaing as client.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

188 votes

Your simple solution is to file an execution petition in case he is not following the court orders. Rest everything else shall be taken care of once the execution application is filed. You need not bother running around collecting information. For further queries you may contact me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
108 votes

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query.
As per which u are living seperately from Ur husband from last 1.5yrs and u having litigation in Saket family court and Ur husband is showing fake and wrong account details to the court as he is also willing to run away to Australia as well all Ur points I can solve thanks

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles