Husband threatening to give divorce and asking me to leave the house

My Husband is not working.He drunk mostally.He is taking medicine Mirgi from Jaipur.He wants Divorce.I have two son.Sister in Law and mother in law are forcing for Divorce. My Mother in Law taking Pension from Army .What should i do ?.I dnt want do that, My two sons is studying..Please suggest my rights and I need my sons.Mother in Law is forcing to left house without sons.

If you want to satay with your Husband then no one can force you to stay away, you have to take a stand, But You have to think about your feature also, You have ground to take Divorce from your Husband , and at same time you can keep your Kids with you , We have sufficient way for that.

You have not mentioned the age of your son. Still looking at the problem posted by you my opinion is that you have every right to stay in the shared household with your husband your in-laws cannot force you out nor they can separate the children from you. The legal remedy available to you is that you can file a petition under section 12 of Protection of women from Domestic violence Act before a competent Magistrate

you don't leave the house . where r u live ? i want to know about your family. you have all rights. anyone have no right for forcing for divorce. about your sons what is the age of your sons? there are various questions ?