Husband lied to marry & now denies to work and take responsibility

I got married this year which was done in totaly keeping me in dark by my husband and his family. He said he just drink only in office party but after marriage it was a daily business along with smoking and chewing tobacco. He appears to b mentaly not fit in case of sexual relations where he wanted to me to act as call girl to whom he visit ofently. He mentaly toutures me to overcome his failures in his job and physical weekness Now when i am pregnand with 5month he is denying to take the responsibility of me and my unborn child stating he cannot work & earn due to mental uneasiness what to do

you need to decide whether you want to stay with him or not ? if no, then it is your right to seek maintenance from him, and he cannot shirk from the same. You can also institute a case of harassment and cruelty u/s 498A

Hello - you need to decide what you want for life . You want to carry this relationship for life or end it right away. If you want to sort it out legally , you have multiple options available under Domestic Violence Act and the Hindu Marriage laws. It is better to think of a goal and then proceed legally on it.

You can file a criminal case under section 125 crpc for maintenance as your husband is liable to maintain you and your unborn child..in the meanwhile you can also go for complaint under domestic violence, dowry and another case of forgery..