Husband having extra marital affair.Can file any case against the girl

My husband is having an affair with i girl. I want to file for divorce as well file a case against that woman. Can i file any case against her?

Adultery is a valid ground for divorce. Section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act provides for different grounds for divorce first of which is adultery. No action for having illicit relation with her husband can be initiated against the women. Section 497 of IPC is applicable against male

Yes for that u have to file two case. For getting divorce u have to file a matrimonial case in the family Court on the ground of adultery . And you can file a another criminal case of adultery against your husband and that gal.