Husband has extra marital affair can i file for divorce

I am a Hindu,married for last 16.5 yrs.My husband had many a times extra marital affairs.Thinking of by mistake he has done so I hv forgiven him.We went for counselling where he confessed everything.But again and again he is indulging in such nuisense which now became unbearable for me.I have a daughter of 13yrs old. Myself is a high school teacher.My in-laws r somehow supporting me but I m in a delimma what 2 do.Plse suggest me a way out.

I suggest you to first have a discussion with all your family members including your parents on your decision to continue with the marital relationship and further it is more important that you coming to a fair decision on filing a divorce petition before the family court. As a matter of right you can file a divorce petition for cruelty and extra marital relationship against your husband.

Yes. You can file the divorce based on the extramarital affairs of your husband. I.e. Adultery.
You can also file a complaint as such relations amount to an offence.
You can also seek the remedy under the domestic violence act.
Regards,
Sadanand