Husband forcing me to tell a lie in high court that we stayed together

Hi sir, my husband applied for quashing (498A) in high court by mean of Reunion with me and our baby. I cooperated with him. High court judge advised us that we should live together with our baby for 2 months, After that case will be automatically closed. My husband and his lawyer accepted judge words.now, 3 months are over. My husband didn't take me back till now. Now he is forcing me to tell a lie in high court that we lived together in false address to close the case.I don't know why my husband doing this..I don't know what I have to do next.. Please help me sir.

Hello
Please do not tell lie in the high Court as your husband may not take you back to the matrimonial house. . In all probability he just wanted to get ride of criminal cases.
Therefore you please see his real intentions first & then move ahead..

Your husband wants to quash the 498A filed by you, for which he has filed the quash petition, in which the court had directed parties to reside together in order to resolve the issue amicably. He did not comply with the courts direction, your husband is in gross contempt of the High courts orders, file a contempt petition against him. the court will dismiss his quash petition after you file for contempt against your husband.