Husband filed divorce petition on false allegations

I got married on Nov 2016,hindu rites. It was a love cum arranged marriage. Initially my husband was supporting me in front of my family. His family actually doesn't like me at all. After April 2017 problems started cropping up. My husband changed job moved to bangalore, I also moved to Bangalore. Meanwhile his sister had kept on harassing mez slowly changed my husband against me. Post which after shifting to Bangalore my husband had severely beaten me one day and had sent me out of home. From that day till today it's been 4 months. Recently I heard that he had filed a divorce case against me on ground of cruelty. I have already filed RCR. I really don't know why is this happening. But when discussed with his sister regarding this, she said that she will.never allow me get me back to my husband and that our marriage was not upto their expectations. Please advise on what to be done. I want to live with my husband. He is not lifting call nor his family is advising him for uniting.

It is unfortunate that your husband along with your sister made your life hell and pushed you out of the matrimonial home. Be rest assured that you have enough remedies under the law to take your husband and your sister-in-law to task. You have every right of co-habitation with your husband for which you need to move separate application under the Domestic violence act. You are not a cattle to be thrown out by your husband. Therefore take all the steps to safeguard your interest.

Hi madam/sir.
You filed rcr then why you worry court will decide so don't worry. Suppose your husband not interested to live with u mean then you only decide

You say you have filed a petition for RCR. When the case comes up for hearing, ask for mediation/counselling, and find a chance to talk to your husband personally through court to sort out the issues.