Husband and in-laws harassing & torturing me, what should I do

my inlaws nd husband is not taking my responsibility they harass me regarding dowry demand of flat cabs etc i m living seperate from my husband house my parents giving me money can my inlaws get into jail they dont want the relationship they said when you earn then only come i had left job when i got married now i m searching job if i file case against my inlaws whether they will get aressted or not how should i file the case

Good evening, if u want get rid off from ur inlaws, first of all u file a suit of dowery and harassment, if u hire a good lawyer, u will success in ur goal to send ur in laws in jail. When they appear in court then u file another suit of 125 Cr.p.c maintenance. Ok

U have to give an application in women power line or in police station or at probationary officer court.u can also file a case under gharelu hinsa or u can write to manila ayog too.u have to brief all the things which are going with u.

U can file case for 498a cruelty, dowry act against ur in laws and husband u have to complain in either mahila thana or local thana of ur area after investigation police may arrest ur inlaws. U have to keep some proof ready to keep ur complaint more credible. After that they maygo to jail and compromise with you.