How to negotiate a settlement in a mutual divorce

If a wife is asking all her earned salary as settlement [7+ yrs-Approx 30 Lacs] (No KIDS)How much % of her earnings should be legally settled by husband - Misunderstandings/Diff of opinion/Fake harassment could be the reason for Mutual Divorce-Please provide guidance..

If there are no kids then the settlement amount should not be that huge. However, a lot depends on the salary of the person and lifestyle etc.
Additionally, in a mutual consent divorce, the court doesn't prescribe any fixed amount for divorce and it is as per the choice of both the parties.