How to get divorce from when separated for 2 years?

I was married in Feb' 2015. We are not living together since Feb' 2017. I wish to take divorce from my husband. We don't get along at all. He fails to fulfill his responsibility being a husband. He is least bothered about my maintenance as I am no more earning. I wish to have a peaceful divorce. Though my in-laws are very good but I cant get along with this man anymore.

Answers (1)

225 votes

जैसा आपने बताया कि आप शांतिपूर्वक तरीके से तलाक चाहतीं हैं, तो आपको "सहमति के आधार पर तलाक" लेने का प्रयास करना चाहिए । इसमें आपके समय एवं पैसे दोनों की ही बचत होगी।
इसके अतिरिक्त जैसा आपने बताया कि आप दोनों फरवरी 2017 से अलग रह रहे हो, तो इधर यह स्पष्ट कर देना सही होगा कि आपको सिर्फ अलग रहने के आधार पर तलाक मिल पाना नामुमकिन ही है।

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles