How to Get Divorce And Maintenance For My Daughter

I got married in2011 its arrange marriage. From starting my husband's behavior towards me its not good he always avoid me in public places and always hide things form me regarding his job,money ,frnds related.in2012 I hv baby after that his behavior totally changed he neglected me and my daughter always come home late night and not answering my question, I caught him two-three times to talk with other women in midnight. He use to sleep in other room. From 2012 and if i ever touched him he shouted at me and behave very badly. Never talk to me if he stay at home. In whole day he don't hv half an hour for me to talk to me. He randomly change his job without any perfect resons ,never respect or call my family my parents. In2015 he lease a hotel with his partner and his partner is not a good person he do all kind of illegal works but my husband never listen and start workng with him and they provide there customer call girls. So on this basis can i got divorce. I stay with my parents now.

You will definitely get divorce from your husband on the ground of cruelty. The behaviour of your husband towards you surely comes under cruelty and desertion. If you want you can also file case for maintenance for you and your child. First ask you husband to give you mutual consent divorce. If he refuses then file regular divorce case against him on the ground of cruelty and desertion. If he file any child custody case to harass you than don't worry because as your child is only 5 years old, it's custody shall remain with you.

yes you have strong reason to get divorce and maintenance.you can file a complaint of domestic violence for his bed behavior with you and your daughter.
Issue a legal notice to demand maintenance for both of you and divorce for you.

If u stay with ur parents then i wud suggest first file cases against him under domestic violence and sec. 125 crpc and ask for maintenance and then u can file divorce case on the ground of cruelty and in that as well u can ask for Maintenance. After all this once he starts feeling pressure he can talk abt compromise and pay a lumpsum amount to u.