One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ujjain - Advocate Devashish Shastri

Advocate Devashish Shastri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Indira Nagar, Ujjain
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Devashish Shastri completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Civil cases, Criminal matters, Family matters, Revenue cases, Divorces cases, Property matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Devashish enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2003.

Enrollment Number : MP/1126/2003
  • District Court, Indore,
  • District Court, Rajgarh,
  • District Court, Ujjain,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate Devashish Shastri Can my brother sell joint property without other brothers permission Falsely dragged into case of 379 IPC by police