How to get a contested divorce under Muslim law

Hi i need to know regarding the 2018 law for muslims divorce. I want to divorce my wife but she doesnt want to leave me. She is not ready for divorce. I like another woman and i want to marry her. My wife already know abt that and she have all the proofs that i am having an affair with that girl. In this case what are my options. I dont have children. Married for 4 years. Both of us are Indian citizen. Need to know abt new muslim law regarding divorce for husbands. Please advise. Thanks.

Sec 497 is applicable across India., muslims are not exempted ., and so are you,

However contact your wakf board and talk to the mulawat, find out a compromise ., there are couple of options for husbands to talaq his wife