How to file a divorce if spouse is being harassed and ill-treated

I had a miscarriage after 9yrs n came home out-of fear to his misbehaviour n ill- treatment n didn't return.I was sexually n mentally harressed also no food. I spoke to him about mutual divorce but no reply.I was threatened to leave the house as he didn't want to give me divorce.I don't expect anything from him so if I file divorce how can the property rights be separated if he doesn't reply to the summon? What type of divorce would be better to settle it as in no way marriage will work out. Can a notice b sent to him to come to relinquish the right in my mother's share? What if he doesn't come, any other way to settle it?

I am assuming you are governed by the family law prevailing in state of Goa. If that is the case then after the divorce is granted you can file an inventory proceedings for allotment of property/ assets held by both of you under the communion of assets( by virtue of marriage)

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari