How to deal with divorce case and protect family from false allegation

My wife is living with his parents at Katihar since 13th jan 2013. I have a son born on 21/7/12. Now I filed a divorce case at Madhubani. Is this possible that she will file a false suit under 498a at Katihar. How I prevent my entire family from this false allegation.

To prevent your family from 498A there can be many ways plus it would help you in your divorce case too. Desertion is best way f getting divorce that too more than two years. Your family would be safe after being noted that the 498A case has been institutE after your divorce case.

Yes she can file a case under section 498A of the Indian Penal Code, before she file any case against you file a snaha before your concerned police station stating all the facts, It will help you to deal the false case if any lodged against you and your family

When you file the divorce case aftrr that 498a will not apply and if they file tje same will quashed.you file a information petition also stating therin that she is leaving with her parents since jan 2013.

If she has substantive evidance in connection with offence under section 498 (A) IPC , then there is every chance to file a case under the aforementioned section by your wife. In order to protect, at the most what you can do is you can file an informatory petition.