quesHow to avoid reconciliation sessions of mutual divorce?

I want to avoid the councellation process required during a mutual consent divorce. I have been asked to appear in four reconcelling seatings during the six month period required to wait for finalizing the divorce. Both of us just want to get the process done with as quickly as possible.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      You can simply move an application wherein you can request the court that you do not intend to participate in the the reconciliation settlement. 

    • ansDear,

      Please clarify that where your divorce is pending so that we help you to move it on the faster track by avoiding all these mediation process.

      Please take an appointment and convey the date of next hearing so we may help you out.

      Advocate Mohan S

        Janakpuri, Delhi

    • ansYou can apply for a decree of divorce through mutual consent for which you need to file a separate petition. Reconciliation proceedings are often advised by the court to explore all possibilities of a settlement between the parties.

      Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

        Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

    • ansYou both tell the counsellor that you have decided and will not change the decision and she will make her report and submit it to court and fix the matter for second motion. No one can force you for counselling. You both cant mend your strained relationship is all you need to tell them.

      Advocate Shikha Pandey

        Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    If a person has 2 wives....1 wife put a case against him...what action court will…

    My husband is living abroad(usa) since 15 years I have 2 kids living in India.He…
    My husband is not willing to give divorce,he beating me ,saying bad words and wants…

    I want to take divorce after 15 days of marriage. I am a Hindu. Kindly help.

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly