×

queshow can i save my job if my wife files a complaint against me?

i m a govt. employ n i want divorce from my wife...my in laws are strong...if they file any cace against me...how can i safe my job?

• ansyou can file divorce petition on appropriate grounds only in the court. if you have valid ground of divorce you can certainly get the relief as far as whether they file any case against you is depend on the fact circumstances and evidence. if you have not commit any crime than you need not panic.

Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

• ansSafety is the first priority. Safety of ur family n ur dad n ur mom n ur sis or brother if any. U need to fortify ur case by collecting evidence of her being cruel n angry. U also need to meet a lawyer pronto to discuss further.

Advocate Gurmeet Singh

Green Mark Main, Delhi

• ansYou should intimate your seniors that you are seeking a divorce and that if any case is filed against you by your wife/in laws will be a counterblast to your divorce petition. By doing this, if and when they do file a case, they will hear your side as well. Plus, you will be on record with respect to this.