How can I proceed with divorce and child custody

In gadag court Lawer not do worked in my case he did not produced my proof and judge not given permison to get call details and my Lawer also not put application .at last my case dismissed and rcr and maintenance orderd .in only 6 months but.judge open challenged me that I will not give permission to get call history .how can u get and. Told that I will finish u r case fast.but I don't understand how it can be.I have seen so many case running last 2,3years .I appeal in darwr high cort.next what can I do.I want divorce and my daughter to me

In gadag court Lawer not do worked in my case he did not produced my proof and judge not given permison to get call details and my Lawer also not put application .at last my case dismissed and rcr and maintenance orderd .in only 6 months but.judge open challenged me that I will not give permission to get call history .how can u get and. Told that I will finish u r case fast.but I don't understand how it can be.I have seen so many case running last 2,3years .I appeal in darwr high cort.next what can I do.I want divorce and my daughter to me.

since the matter has been decided, you may have to go in appeal against the said order and could seek permission of the appeal court to produce documents you want to produce.

plz say some thing about your kid how hold is your baby for what relief sought by you or by your advocate. how and why your case was dismissed, so please give full information your at liberty to appeal the same before appellate court ' challenging the order

Dont waste time now prefer appeal within the time limit and if u dont trust the lawyer change the lawyer, simulataneously, file a divorce petition in that case you can file an application for visitation rights of the child and seek interim custody of your daughter. However, for permanent custody rights u shud file an application under Guardians and wards act.
Pratap, Advocate

Your query is not clear , but what I understood is that you have not been given a better service and had not been represented properly , what has been done is done but better you can prevent your case for future , you can consult us with all document , we can try to help on best way .