One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kottur - Advocate Ramesh R

Advocate Ramesh R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoM K Badavane, Kottur
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Ramesh R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Ramesh provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1998. He is a member of the Kudligi Advocate Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/774/1998
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Popular Reviews

Shiny - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Ramesh R really appreciated for a well structured advice given in regards to the matter An excellent person to seek advice on family and property related issues.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramesh R

Q: how property will divide if first wife is expired

how property will divide if first wife is expired and having two child and father is also expired second wife having two child . how much share first wife two child gets and second wife and two child gets. second wife having indian gas agency is any share belonging to all four children

Advocate Ramesh R answered
Duriing life time of husband of second wife she had the the gas agency all the sons are entitle equal share in all the propty of ur family but if the gas agency she got after the death of her husband nobody has got rt over it it is the self earnd of ur mother i e scend wife of ur fatr

Q: Registered vs unregistered agreement to sale

Sir, I made an agreement to sale for a property which is registered in sub register office. Later I came to know that the seller made agreement to sale earlier with 2 other persons also which is notarized. Now my question which is more valid registered or unregistered. If all of us have equal rights then how court decides the ownership.

Advocate Ramesh R answered
Wt is the nature of propty nd relationship of other purchasers after regstr the saller did the same or before the regn is to be taken into considrn, the regstr document is ultimate one and it is enforceble one it is legally enforceble nd genine nd ther is a chance of win

Q: Girl rights on parents self occupied property

Do I have share in my parents self occupied property? Both my father and mother is alive. I have a younger brother. I am married 10 years back. Please help.

Advocate Ramesh R answered
No right for anybody in the self acquired property of a person, either or datr have no legal rt in respect of self earnd propty, the person means self earned has got every rt to do anything over his property as his wish

Q: Father in law not wiling to give property to daughter how to claim it

Me and my wife want to file a property case against my father in law property. But all the property is in the name of my father in law.And threatening to us that ,he will not give a single penny to his all daughters,and few days back he has taken signatures on some blank papers. .And he is saying that he will donate all his property to some organisation. Can you please suggest some legal advice to get the daughters share from her father property.

Advocate Ramesh R answered
See the property is his self acquaired, he can do it accordig to his wish, if it is not self acquaired but it is ancestrol he has no absolute right or power, hence all the members of the family are entitle to get their equal legitimate share, suit is to be filed before compitent court

Q: Brother and sister without investing in property asking for share

We are family of 6 brothers and 4 sisters.our father died in 2009 and mother is still alive. Our father had one property (not ancestral it's gifted one), we 5 brothers took personal loan individually to construct the house.during construction other members (one brother and 4 sisters)neither objected nor contributed in monetary or man power. After construction finish and ready started they are seeking equal rent share without any investment.we agreed for partial sharing without invest or full share with invest. Please suggest anything sir?

Advocate Ramesh R answered
There is a smalla mistake i e while ur going to construct it u murt get the consent. By issuing notices to other co parcerners, then u can but they are also the l rs of vr father, they have got right but they ought pay all expences, which u incurred to do so.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramesh R

Can Advocate Ramesh R represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramesh R can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh R?

When you meet with Advocate Ramesh R for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh R?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh R, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh R?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramesh R, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramesh R?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramesh R regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramesh R?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramesh R can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.