quesHow can i get a proof of my mutual divorce that has been filed

Hi Sir, I have filed mutual consent divorce in Rangareddy Family court, but I want to understand can I get a proof from court that such a divorce petition is filed ? if so what is the document called or the procedure for it. thanks 

  • ansYou can obtain certified copy through the court on payment of necessary charges. I assume you have signed the document that was filed in the court. You have to know the case No. to obtain certified copy.

    Advocate Naveen Kumar Ahir

      Siddiamber Bazar, Hyderabad

  • ansyou can get the copy of mutual consent divorce petition by filing copy application in court. Copy application can be filed either b y the counsel on record by party in person duly identified by any advocate. In copy application you have mention the documents which you are required. as per your request you re in need of Mutual consent Divorce Petition copy to prove that you have got filed same into court. Accordingly you have to mention in the copy application stating that you are in need of Mutual consent Divorce Petition Copy and file the same in copying section of the court. You can get the further details from the copying section.

    Advocate M Shivashekar

      Parsigutta, Secunderabad

  • ansDear user, go to family court section and take the help of the court staff if the FCOP number is allotted to your petition. If the number is allotted you can file application for certified copy if the same.

    Advocate Srinivas Maydha

      Neredmet, Secunderabad

  • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

what are the condition for waiver of 6 month period as supreme court allowed. I…
In how much time or days it takes to.complete the khula.procedure???
M apni wife se alg hona chahta hu pls m kya kru mera pura pariwar…
can i put case of harassment only on my mother in law and sister in…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News