How can i get a proof of my mutual divorce that has been filed

Hi Sir, I have filed mutual consent divorce in Rangareddy Family court, but I want to understand can I get a proof from court that such a divorce petition is filed ? if so what is the document called or the procedure for it. thanks 

You can obtain certified copy through the court on payment of necessary charges. I assume you have signed the document that was filed in the court. You have to know the case No. to obtain certified copy.

you can get the copy of mutual consent divorce petition by filing copy application in court. Copy application can be filed either b y the counsel on record by party in person duly identified by any advocate. In copy application you have mention the documents which you are required. as per your request you re in need of Mutual consent Divorce Petition copy to prove that you have got filed same into court. Accordingly you have to mention in the copy application stating that you are in need of Mutual consent Divorce Petition Copy and file the same in copying section of the court. You can get the further details from the copying section.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi
Advocate Preeti Joshi

Dear user, go to family court section and take the help of the court staff if the FCOP number is allotted to your petition. If the number is allotted you can file application for certified copy if the same.