One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Secunderabad - Advocate M Shivashekar

Advocate M Shivashekar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoParsigutta, Secunderabad
LawRato34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate M Shivashekar completed his law in the year 1990 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Civil, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shivashekar enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1990. He is a member of the Andhra Pradesh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1179/1990
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • City Civil Court, Secunderabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Secunderabad

Popular Reviews

Dolphus Pereira - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am waiting for decision from my sister-in-law who's property matter has to be settled. It may take sometime.
1 month ago
Sangeet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawyer Shivashekar is very good listener and expert advisor. I am very thankful.
1 month ago
ROHAN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.M Shivashekar.
2 months ago
Amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. M Shivashekar helped me understand my issue completely. The legal advice that I received by Adv.M Shivashekar helped me to make appropriate decisions. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate M Shivashekar

Q: How to get father land in custody of sisters

My father's land (2 acres) occupy my two sisters without my permission how can i got land please help me?

Advocate M Shivashekar answered
in case if your father is not alive and died intestate without executing any document in favour of yourself and your sisters you have to fie a suit for partition and for separate possession against your two sisters claiming 1/3rd share by you and your sisters also entitled for 1/3rd share each along with you.

Q: Whether stamp duty applicable on larger share in property

is stamp duty payable on both the largest share and the separated shares in co-owners partition deed. or is there exemption to the largest share. thanks

Advocate M Shivashekar answered
one of the larger share is exempted from paying the stamp duty in a Regd. partition Deed. However in Partition Deed executed among the family members even if the stamp duty and registration fees exceeds more then Rs.20,000/- the stamp duty and registration is payable only Rs. 20,000/- irrespective of the value of the shares allotted after excluding is the larger share.

Q: How to file for divorce if the other spouse is not ready

hi, I am suffering with mental torture by giving the mother in law n husband, daily they torture for small small things like anything .for example if I close and the door is sound that is also a problem to them,for that also they shout. and I have 8 months baby girl, they wanted baby boy for that also they harass me, and I am fed-up with this and I want to get divorce and they are not ready for it

Advocate M Shivashekar answered
as seen from your question if your spouse is not coming forward to take mutual consent divorce you have file petition for Divorce on the grounds of Cruelty/ harassment / mental torture , Desertion, against your husband

Q: whether partition done on non judicial stamp paper valid

Our brothers did partition on non-judicial stamp paper. Now one brothers says he will not bind by that partition on stamp paper. He try to encroach land which is on his name. But nucleated through father properties. Can I still prevent him from tresspassing? Is this document enforceable by local police?

Advocate M Shivashekar answered
partition on non judicial stamp paper without Registration and without having paid sufficient stamp duty is not enforceable in the eye of law. Even though defect of non payment of stamp duty is curable. the defect of non Registration is not curable . Thus you cannot claim rights / share under unregistered Partition Deed.

Q: What is the share of grandchildren in grand father property

We have house on my grand father's name. He passed away 5 yrs ago. My grand father has 2 sons. His wife(grand mother) also passed way recently. In this two sons 1(father) is died in accedent month ago. We r two sons for my father. Another son of my grand father alive and he has 1 girl and 1 boy. Now he is trying to aquire that property. What is the share now. Will it distribute among the grand children or how? 

Advocate M Shivashekar answered
originally your deceased farther and his brother being the legal heirs of your grand father are entitled to share 1/2 each in the property left by your father. As you have stated that your father died leaving yourself and your brother and you have not stated whether your mother is alive. however all the legal heirs of your father i.e. yourself your brother and if your mother is alive she, along with both of you are entitled to claim 1/2 share in the property. you can file a suit for partition and separate possession against surviving son of your grand father and his children claiming 1/2 share in the property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate M Shivashekar

Can Advocate M Shivashekar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate M Shivashekar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate M Shivashekar?

When you meet with Advocate M Shivashekar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate M Shivashekar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate M Shivashekar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate M Shivashekar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate M Shivashekar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate M Shivashekar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate M Shivashekar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate M Shivashekar?

The cost of hiring Advocate M Shivashekar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.