How can I get a divorce if I have no money to bear legal expenses?

I am 49 years old house wife. My daudgters are grown-up now.I want to divorce. We were married in 1987 in Varanasi. I don't. have source of income nor ihave any property on my name. Can not bear legal expenses. Do I get help? Ps: We both Hindu.

Age doesn’t matter in divorce. You are entitled for maintenance and that will help you fight your case . Further legal expenses will be borne by your husband. I can help you , provided you are in delhi. Please contact for assistance

There are seven ground for the divorce and you have to justify the proper ground on which you are seeking divorce. You can visit our office for free consultation for the best appropriate solution as per your case.

I understand your problem. Yes, You can take divorce at any time and don't think about the source of income as you and your daughter(unmarried) are entitle to maintenance as per section 125 of CRPC, under domestic violence act and Hindu marriage act.
don't think about legal expenses as those who can't afford the fees of lawyer, can make an application in legal Aid office.
and the office will appoint any panel lawyer at free of cost.