How can I find the record through my case status

Hi, I was given a case status number but when I try to search for it, I get no record found. Can someone kindly help me out? I am outside India. Hence the urgency to know the status online to know whats happening

Answers (2)

329 votes

kindly ask your council to give the case and ask him to find out the stage of your case , or otherwise pay him some money ask him to get all your papers one set so that you can know the entire history of your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

82 votes

Go to Google and follow the instructions:
1. Type ecourts
2.then select state
3. Select district
4. Court
5.then type your case number and year.

All above instructions are only for trial court

If you want to know now high court or supreme court case status then open related websites and open court then search your case..

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles