How can I find the record through my case status

Hi, I was given a case status number but when I try to search for it, I get no record found. Can someone kindly help me out? I am outside India. Hence the urgency to know the status online to know whats happening

kindly ask your council to give the case and ask him to find out the stage of your case , or otherwise pay him some money ask him to get all your papers one set so that you can know the entire history of your case.

Go to Google and follow the instructions:
1. Type ecourts
2.then select state
3. Select district
4. Court
5.then type your case number and year.

All above instructions are only for trial court

If you want to know now high court or supreme court case status then open related websites and open court then search your case..

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli