How can I ask my husband to leave our house. procedure ?

I got divorce but husband is not leaving house as per court's decree what is correct procedure to excavate him . whether police is bound to obey hon court's order

Dear Mam, you can file for execution of the decree or also a contempt petition under the Contempt of Courts Act, wherein your husband will be proceeded against for not obeying the Court's orders.
Kindly hire a lawyer for the same. Thanks & Regards

the order is in your favour and you have file the execution in that you have the husband house or anything which you hiding from order because from the order of court your ex-husband has to leave the house without any force because its order otherwise take a copy of the order and go to police station but police say you make order from court for that you have to move an application in the court after that police can take some action.