How can I ask my husband to leave our house. procedure ?

I got divorce but husband is not leaving house as per court's decree what is correct procedure to excavate him . whether police is bound to obey hon court's order

Answers (2)

115 votes

Dear Mam, you can file for execution of the decree or also a contempt petition under the Contempt of Courts Act, wherein your husband will be proceeded against for not obeying the Court's orders.
Kindly hire a lawyer for the same. Thanks & Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

204 votes

the order is in your favour and you have file the execution in that you have the husband house or anything which you hiding from order because from the order of court your ex-husband has to leave the house without any force because its order otherwise take a copy of the order and go to police station but police say you make order from court for that you have to move an application in the court after that police can take some action.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles