Hindu Marriage Act 1955

Husband has filling application sec.9 of Rcr in family court now husband wants sec.13 divorce kya sec.9 ka application has been converted or amendment in sec.13 divorce?

Answers (2)

180 votes

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned that husband has filed section 9 RCR and now he wants to convert or has converted, but if it is the case it will be only by the consent of the both parties to convert the petition under section 13B mutual divorce. He alone cannot file the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

226 votes

This is my response to you:
1. The husband needs to withdraw the section 9 application;
2. He cannot seek divorce while RCR is pending;
3. It contradicts the very purpose;
4. Consult a local lawyer and then go ahead otherwise both the petitions can be dismissed.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles