Harassment from wife for making a false dowry what is my legal remedy?

My wife wants me to leave alone my widowed mother and my brother and set up a nuclear family. Since I resisted this move, My wife and her family threatning me to file a false case 498A as a bargaining device, again me and my family Even if i have not taken any dowry or demand any dowry. Just because my wife is not able to adjust to my home, To have more Freedom, To control my aged mother, When I find out her infedelity. or Blackmail me incase i divorce her, for her mistakes Please suggest me, how can i save myself any my family against such tortures of my wife and her family

Dear sir
The best way to tackle this issue is to file a complaint with the police. You should point out the various actions of your wife and her relatives. You should take the initiative to protect yourself rather than wait for your wife to initiate proceedings.

Dear
First of all you file a written complaint before the local police station against your wife and intimate that your wife is compell to leave house and dependent on you. Furthermore also intimate for making a false caase of dowary against you.