Harassment and mental cruelty by wife and in laws. What to do?

I life has become hell bcuz of my wife & my inlaws they r tochr me so much mentally I can tell u & wife also r with them .... I'm helpless pls help ma what should I do.....

Answers (4)

95 votes

The law in fevour of women. There is no any provision in law . But you can file a criminal complaints in nearest police station and hide this copy in your custody. When shr torcher you u again file a complaint agsinst her . Because it will useful for divorce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

343 votes

If you are suffering cruelty i.e. mental torcher from your wife and your in law's then why don't you file divorce case against your wife, cruelty is the one of the good ground to get divorce from your wife.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
223 votes


You can proceed too the family court for relief.
You can also file complaint to police for any criminal act of your wife and her relatives.

Contact for further legal advice regarding your case with proper facts.

166 votes

you need a marriage counseling to sort out all your dispute on the ground level. We do undertake counseling as a lawyer. You can connect with us, for a peaceful and amicable settlement of disputes. you and your wife both should opt for the conselling

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles