Harassed wife how can I get divorce

I am frustrated with my wife who has step mother and father at her homtown who don't support for anything Wife don't want to give me divorce and she will reject even if I apply divorce. Also she is not ready to leave my home I have a 5 year old daughter How to get divorce in such situation Reason for applying divorce is I am feeling she is sexually harassing me and she is unsatisfied women. I am diabetic and I have a problem in sexual life. Can I live separately from wife Kindly let me know whether I can get divorce from her Other than this she has lot of problems like , an

Answers (3)

304 votes

You can definitely file a petition for divorce and is definitely entitled for a decree of divorce keeping in mind the facts that you have revealed here.. More details are required for a thorough evaluation of the outcome of your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

You can file a petition for cruelty. But remember you have a daughter who needs both the parents, you must try to reason out with your wife the problems facing you and try to solve the problem, else try for counselling. If your wife expects intimacy beyond your reasonable capacity try to solve the problem as said before. Supreme court says cruelty can be physical or mental, but if u file for divorce she can seek maintenance for herself and the kid and even alimony, you must be aware of that and then file a case for divorce.
Pratap, Advocate

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
88 votes

Your problem is personal hence it's not right to discuss on public forum , hence it would be better you contact our office with relevant documents such as your medical problem , marriage proof Etc then will see what approach can be taken .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles