Grounds under which wife can seek divorce as husband not interested

Hi, I am a Hindu married to a Christian under the Christian Marriage Act for 8years. I was made to convert to Christianity for he marriage. However, I am still a practising Hindu. My husband is financially and professionally unstable, and to some extent dependent on me financially. We have no kids (because of my gynaecological complication). If he is not willing to divorce me, how can I seek a divorce ‘at the earliest’? Please advise!!

Hello pls clear some issues ...ki apki marriage hindu marriage act k according h ya Christian marrage k act mai...or apke husband apse divorce lena chahte h ki nhi. .

Hi.
You can file a divorce on various grounds. Your facts need to be clearer for the same.
Grounds for divorce for a woman are.
1 Cruelty
2 Adultery
3 Dissertion
4 Impotency
5 Conversion
6 Communicable disease like leprosy.
7 Renunciation of world.

Please discuss the facts in detail for a genuine advice.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli