Grounds for claiming maintenance after filing for divorce

Mere 2nd n husband Ki 3rd shadi hai . Mere pati ne apni property Maa ke naam or apna Sab paisa bhai ke naam ker Diya. Or Maa se mijjko or apne apko bedakhal Karwa Diya or court mai cast dal diya the khali Karne ko or ghr se sab log chali gaye mujhko akela chor kr. Ab women cell mai wo bolte hai mujhko nhe rehna or mere bahut so false report likha Rakhi hai mere pati bhai Bhabhi or maa ke side se. Kya hoga ab Maine d.v or maintenance ka case daal Diya hai but date pr rhe hai sirf Kya hoga ab

Answers (5)

269 votes

Hi, as you have filed the cases for DV and maintenance, you would get the maintenance as per the court order. You are suggested to follow up your advocate and keep giving him correct information so that your case may progress in right direction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

59 votes

Maintenance is really sound case to get livelihood from your husband before divorce or even after divorce. Don't take tension it's easy but you need to consult a lawyer first. If you found me suitable contact in regard. It will be sorted out in your favour.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
187 votes

Madam apko Divorce ke sath apke Patti ki salary attached karwani hogi . property pe to waise bhi apka koi Hal nahi tha. Agar case jhute hai to fir family court me ja ke police investigation ke lie application lagae .

157 votes

I will try to give my answer in hindi.
Dekho agr aapne section 125 crpc file kar dia h.. th uske liye 11000 litigation coast apko apka husband dete h.. Aur agr apke husband ne apna paisa apne bhai ko transfer kia h th uska proof apko dena padega jiska apko benefit hoga.. Aur rahi baat false reports ki th tum bhi women sell me application de skti ho..
For more information please contact us.

289 votes

dear client bina case dekhe ar bina allegation jaane kya btae ki kya hoga. apko apne allegation btaane honge ki apne kya allegation lagae h unlogo par. ar ap akele disown nae ho sakte apke husband b saath mai hue honge

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles