Got maintenance orders but husband is not paying amount what to do

Judge gave orders to husband to pay me maintenance but husband is not paying any maintenance to me since then, advocate is asking me to pay more money. What is the solution how can I get maintenance amount from my husband

Just file a execution petiion in the same court to recover your amount but before filling you should ensure that he has not filed any revision or appeal and court has not passed any order in his favour.
Thanks and regards

the husband is willfully disobeying the order of the court. the remedy available to you is to file petition under contempt of courts act which will ensure that he starts paying up in terms of the order

since your husband is not obeying the court order it amounts to contempt of court.
It's suggested that you file a contempt application before the same court he will be compelled to give you maintenance.