Going to abroad when divorce case and other litigation pending

I am working in MNC company and do want to go to abroad due to new role confirmed there for long term .So how can I handle my personal life divorce case in India from abroad.Please do suggest me.

Dear,

Appoint a power of attorney who can appear on your behalf in the court during the divorce proceedings. The power of attorney will appear along with your counsel in the court and represent you. He may be conferred with the power to submit any affidavits, applications and petitions required by the court on your behalf. However, you may need to be present in the court in person during your cross examination done by the opposite party's counsel.

There is no restriction in you travelling abroad when your divorce and other related cases pending. However you need to be available in person to render evidence before the court. So depending on where your divorce case is pending, you can make a request to the court to permit you to depose using video conference from nearest Indian embassy overseas

Advocate Preeti Joshi