Girl forcefully got married now wants to file for divorce boy refusing

Hi sir, My friend married boy in temple forcefully one year ago without presence of family and without any registration. He has only pictures as proof.She don't want to be with that man because he use to verbally n physically harash her. Now when my friend refusing to stay with him he is showing that pictures to everyone and wants to stay with her at any cost. He wants my friend to give divorce but my friend telling him that he should move on she is not going to interfere anyway. But he is continuously torchering her. In this case please suggest what my friend should do.

Answers (1)

226 votes

Your friend can simply move out of the house if she is still staying with addition, she can also file a police complaint in the local police station about harassment.she will have to inform the police that she is being harassed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles