Girl forcefully got married now wants to file for divorce boy refusing

Hi sir, My friend married boy in temple forcefully one year ago without presence of family and without any registration. He has only pictures as proof.She don't want to be with that man because he use to verbally n physically harash her. Now when my friend refusing to stay with him he is showing that pictures to everyone and wants to stay with her at any cost. He wants my friend to give divorce but my friend telling him that he should move on she is not going to interfere anyway. But he is continuously torchering her. In this case please suggest what my friend should do.

Your friend can simply move out of the house if she is still staying with him.in addition, she can also file a police complaint in the local police station about harassment.she will have to inform the police that she is being harassed.