Getting alimony after mutual divorce

I am a mutual divorced person. My ex husband and I were working and financially stable when I got divorced,so I didn't asked for any type of alimony. But after divorce few years later my ex husband got remarried. At this time can I file against him for demanding alimony when I am still single and job less?

This is my response to you:
1. You can claim for maintenance;
2. But if you agreed in consent terms that you will not claim in future then that document is evidence against you;
3. Yet you can still file for maintenance;
4. The divorce decree can be changed at any time;
5. Give many adequate reasons for not asking for maintenance then;
6. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Dear queriest, as you have mentioned in your query that you have been mutually separated by the decree of the Honorable court, then there must consent terms filed with the petition wherein you must have accepted the fact of not claiming anything once you have got legally separated, therefore it no ways that you can claim to him for alimony even though you are jobless.

Advocate Preeti Joshi