Fraud case on husband for giving false DOB at the time of marriage

07-May-2023 (In Divorce Law)
My marriage was a typical arranged one. My husband has given wrong date of birth details and i came to know later after he filed divorce case on me. According to the actual date of birth details, our horoscope does not match at all. Due to which i suffered a lot in my life, can i file a cheating case against him?

Answer #1
Dear user

You can file fraud case against your husband provided you need to prove that they have given false information about them to you before marriage or at the time of marriage praposal to u or ur family members.
Answer #2
Dear user, as per your query what i understood is you have suffered a lot in your life due to mismatch of your horoscopes. You cannot file a cheating case against him, but as a wife you are entitled for monetary benefits from your husband consult a lawyer for the same.