Filed for divorce from my husband and how can i get maintenance

I filed for divorce recently. I have following queries. 1. I am afraid my husband will not pay me interim maintenance and/or permanent maintenance as per court order. If he really does not pay me interim maintenance and/or permanent maintenance as per court order, what steps I can follow to force him paying interim maintenance and/or permanent maintenance as per court order? 2. Can I get lump sum interim maintenance in lieu of monthly interim maintenance?

yes as you have filed it, if court grants you interim maintenance then your husband will file a revision case to lower the same but he will have to pay thereafter if he still does not pay initiate an execution proceeding which help you to get the money from him, you need a good lawyer who knows the technicality and can do the job properly for you.